With Plann, it’s easier than ever to create, edit, delete and manage hashtags.
- Each set can have a maximum of 30 hashtags, just like Instagram.
- Name your sets thoughtfully so you can find them easily when you need to post.
- If you like adding your hashtags to the bottom of posts, you can do that with Plann when you're drafting your next post. (Yes, you can add more than one set as long as it's less than 30 in total.)
Here's how to create & manage hashtag sets:
1. Click the 'HASHTAG' tab on the top navigation bar
2. Type in a name in the 'CREATE YOUR HASHTAG SET' text box
3. Type in the hashtags you'd like to add to the set, then select 'SAVE HASHTAG SET'