Workspaces are how we organize accounts into separate groups.
Plann’rs can be invited to multiple Workspaces and can navigate between them using a single login.
Each social account can only belong to one Workspace. This means the owner of the Workspace where the account was first connected is responsible for the management of that social account (i.e inviting team members, managing their access level, etc.)
Each Workspace can only have a single owner & Workspace owners can manage their Workspace by:
- Connecting as many social accounts as their subscription allows
- Inviting as many team members as they pay for (psst... a paid subscription is needed to do this, here’s how to upgrade)
- Assigning individualized access per social account for invited team members
- Editing Workspace names and attributing a Workspace type (e.g. Individual, Business or Agency.)
View & Edit your Workspace
To view & edit your Workspace information:
1. Click your profile picture in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. To view a list of your current Workspaces in the drop-down menu, click the arrow next to your Workspace name.
3. To edit the name and type of your Workspace, click 'Edit the list'