Create a stunning Instagram feed in these few easy steps:
Login to Plann
- If you're brand new to Plann, you'll need to Register with Plann. Otherwise, if you're returning to Plann simply Login to Plann Desktop
Upload, Edit, Schedule your image on Plann Desktop
- Upload: On the top navigation bar, select 'CREATE POST', then in the main workspace, click the '+' Add media symbol. Select where you'd like to upload media from these options: Upload, Collections, Repost, DropBox, Google Drive or Free Content
- Edit: Once you've added images to your workspace, you can craft the perfect caption, add hashtags and add text overlays/filters/image editing tools to make it look perfect!
- Schedule: When it's time, we'll send a notification to your mobile device
(psst...make sure your Plann Desktop & Plann App are in sync. Here's how!)
Post to Instagram on your Plann App
- Open the 'It's time to post' notification & tap 'COPY + POST'
- The Instagram App will automatically open. Paste the caption in the text box
- Post to Instagram!