We work closely with Instagram and Facebook in order to show you everything you need to grow your Instagram.
To be able to show you advanced performance data, respond directly to comments and mentions you've been tagged in, and display your existing posts we connect to Facebook via their Graph API, where they will only provide the extensive data to those with a Facebook Business Account.
Without one, you'll still be able to use Plann, but for our full experience, we'd highly recommend you get connected.
Need help? We've got you!
How to switch to an Instagram Business Account:
- Open your Instagram account, go to your profile and tap on your settings. Select ''Accounts'' then select switch to a business account and follow the prompts to complete set up.
How to set up / link a Facebook Business Page:
- It is super simple to claim your Facebook Business Page, once you have switched to an Instagram Business Account!
- We have a handy blog post with Step-by-step instructions on how to set up a Facebook Business Page if you need a little help getting set up.
- Once you’ve set up a Facebook business page, you can claim your page through your Instagram profile settings
- Select 'Claim your Facebook Page'
- Follow the prompts until you receive a confirmation
How to publish or unpublish my Facebook Business Page:
- You can also choose to unpublish your page through the page settings if you are not quite ready to use the Facebook business page, yet.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Visibility.
- Click to select Page unpublished.
- Click Save Changes.
- For more information on managing, editing and publishing Facebook pages, please visit their help centre
- Now, once you're account is all set up correctly you can then login to Desktop and start syncing with the Plann app!