Things don’t look the same across your Plann’s?
We’ve designed Plann to automatically talk to each other, but if something isn’t working as it should, here are our top troubleshooting steps:
Firstly, we need to confirm that you're logged into Plann Desktop and Plann App using your Facebook Business Page, here's how to set that up: https://www.plannthat.com/syncing-plann-app-to-plann-desktop-tips-and-troubleshooting/
To make sure everything is clear for you, here are a few of our FAQs:
- Plann Desktop is a separate service that comes with the Plann App as complementary.
- If you would like to continue with Plann Desktop, we'd recommend making the switch and unsubscribing from any App store subscription.
- If you wish to continue with the Plann App as a standalone, that is also possible.
- Your existing app store subscription does not carry over to Plann Desktop (we've got a love note for you inside the Desktop product once you're in)
If you are still having trouble:
- Please try clearing your browser's cache/cookies first, here’s how.
- Try logging in and out of both Plann App and Plann Desktop to force a sync between the two.
- Lastly, try deleting Plann App off your device and re-installing, sometimes if an app is interrupted during installations it can cause an issue with the software acting up.
If you have an existing Plann App subscription, we’ll pop up in the app and ask to back up your work automatically (this is us moving your work from an Instagram login, to your new Facebook login). Please say yes!
If you miss the little love note, tap our in-app menu and choose BACK UP PLANN to force it manually.